On Friday night, I went down to Exeter to see Delirious play down at Exeter Uni. It was a long, traffic-jammed journey and instead of some unhealthy junk food before the gig, I had to buy a sandwich with SALAD! (Containing my 5 portions of veg for the day/week). Anyway, Tim Hughes was supporting and was great just to spend time out of church-situ to worship God. Anyway, Delirious were quite amazing - probably the best of have ever seen them. Visuals were amazing! Dont want to give the game away too much because I know others who are seeing them this week at Newport! :) You are in for a treat! was great to get out for a night, especially in this really intense couple of months.Sunday, October 15, 2006
Delirious in the West Country
On Friday night, I went down to Exeter to see Delirious play down at Exeter Uni. It was a long, traffic-jammed journey and instead of some unhealthy junk food before the gig, I had to buy a sandwich with SALAD! (Containing my 5 portions of veg for the day/week). Anyway, Tim Hughes was supporting and was great just to spend time out of church-situ to worship God. Anyway, Delirious were quite amazing - probably the best of have ever seen them. Visuals were amazing! Dont want to give the game away too much because I know others who are seeing them this week at Newport! :) You are in for a treat! was great to get out for a night, especially in this really intense couple of months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment