Was just reminded of the theme tune to tv programme 'Record Breakers' from my childhood days, as I thought what to write in this post.Saturday was a mad day, getting stuff together for today - slightly late night but heh. Today was Hannah's dedication at church and had some family and friends travel to come to the service and lunch afterwards. Great to be able thank God in public for the gift of Hannah Grace and dedicate her life to God. As parents, Sarah and I want to teach Hannah and Daniel God's ways and values and pray they will make the choice to follow Jesus for themselves. I guess for us, as a family, one of our values is to worship God in all circumstances even when stuff gets thrown at us in life. That is a choice (and sometimes not easy at all) and we want to teach Hannah and Daniel that. We also pray they will be children then young people and then adults who are 'a man/woman after God's own heart'. Btw, you should have heard Daniel singing the whole of Indescribable at the top of his lungs this morning in the service.
Will post some photos soon when I get around to downloading and sorting them out. Put need to put a recent photo on this blogpost.
No comments:
Post a Comment