Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Last weekend

Was another busy weekend! Sarah went down on the train to Salisbury to visit her friend Emma for a catchup day and had a great time. I had Daniel and Hannah for daddyday and we did all exciting stuff like visiting the bottle bank and a few other errands and then had fun when our friends, the Wallers, who popped round in the late afternoon. Then the real fun began because bathtime arrived and Isaac stayed for bathtime tooooo!! And lovely Lydia bathed Hannah again. Was crazy especially as I needed to get over to the BISC Reception evening but we loved it! Here's a photo of the four friends lieing on our bed! Can you see trouble ahead with these mischiefs and tricksters?

1 comment:

Sarah Richardson said...

what a fun day you had. I think we need to compile a list of all the exciting things dads can do with their children when mum is away. I think the bottle bank will be near the top of the list. Shopping at Lidls is one of my regulars but not so popular with the girls!