Saturday, March 18, 2006

Full head of hair!!

Hannah has a full head of black fine hair as you can see, completely different from Dan who was bald. :) She is doing well and fairly settled at the mo altho mummy is very tired with lack of sleep in hospital!! Soon be home!! Hurray! Dan and daddy are recovering from man-flu :))
Grandparents visited yesterday and were very excited.


3 comments:

Nev said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful. I won’t come back from Africa especially to see her, but I really look forward to meeting her when I do get back. Must be amazing to have a mini person who is a cross between the two of you!

Take Care – and all see all 4 of you before long,
Nev

Elisabeth said...

Congratulations! Hannah is gorgeous and everyone looks very proud!
Great to see photos.

Elisabeth said...

Congrats! Hannah is gorgeous. Great to see photos!!
Love, Els